Wednesday

caffeine puts me in an awesome mood

i am SO excited about christmas. all my shopping/crafting is done, my cat's things are all packed for his vacation at a friend's house where i hope he will be thoroughly enjoyed or at least laughed at a lot, and i am going home on saturday. the only thing left to do is wrap presents, which i am really really good at. i can't wait to see my mom, eat her food, hang out with old friends, see my horse, and watch law & order. she even said we could watch a muppet christmas carol. and also we're going to greens, pretty much the best vegetarian restaurant in the bay area. it's funny, when i was a kid we would always go to mel's drive-in for my birthday, and that was the best treat ever. now it's this upscale joint with tiny if incredibly delicious portions. i guess even if i don't act like it, i am a little bit of a grown-up.

No comments: