Friday

i hate almost everyone

right now i hate anyone who is writing a paper on a film, anyone who is sleeping in tomorrow, anyone who is a roommate of mine and whose dishes are in the sink, on the counter, or pretty much anywhere downstairs except clean in the cupboard, anyone who turns the music at the nightclub across the street from my house up so loud, anyone who has not seen the prestige and still has so much to look forward to, anyone spending less than me on christmas presents, anyone who has ever met patrick stewart, anyone who is making noise downstairs, anyone who isn't cold, and anyone who is done with grad school applications. all you people can go suck on a lemon, because i hate you and probably will until at least monday. i love my friend jordan because i missed his birthday yesterday but i know he will still call me on mine and not even be a little upset and i love my cat because earlier i gave him catnip and he freaked out for my amusement and then when i was done being amused he fell asleep on a pile of jake's (mostly black) clothes. awesome.

No comments: